Spring Closet Makeover Contest
The Organizing Professionals® is searching for the perfect walk-in closet to record a time-lapse video of a closet organizing session. If you meet the following requirements for our Contest, enter today for a chance to win a free closet organization makeover!
Contest Eligibility for Contestant:
• Must reside within a 25-mile radius of Wayne, PA.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Closet required to be a walk-in closet with an installed closet system, including more than basic hanging rods.
• Walk-in closet must be large enough for 4-5 organizers to work in simultaneously.
• Closet must be a space that will function properly with the use of a professional videographer’s time lapse camera.
• All entries must be received by March 31, 2018, 11:59 PM, EST.
Contest Entry Requirements
• The contestant must submit the following information within an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Phone Number
• A 360 degree video of your walk in closet
• Approximate dimensions of your walk in closet
• A confirmation that You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, which are stated below.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to Pennsylvania residents who live within a 25-mile radius of Wayne, PA and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, and is void where prohibited by law. The contestant must have a walk-in closet with an installed closet system, and must be large enough for 4-5 organizers to work in simultaneously. The walk in closet also needs to be set up in a way that is functional for a professional videographer’s time lapse camera to capture the organizing session. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Organizing Professionals® as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on February 19, 2018, 12:00 AM, EST, and ending March 31, 2018, 11:59pm, EST. All online entries must be received by March 31, 2018, 11:59pm, EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an email to email@example.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest entry requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Organizing Professionals®. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Organizing Professionals®.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a free 4-hour decluttering session and a free closet organization makeover, an approximate retail value of $3,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Organizing Professionals®. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Organizing Professionals® discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Organizing Professionals® to use Winner’s name, likeness, session photos, session videos and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Finalists Selection and Notification: Finalists will be selected by The Organizing Professionals®. Finalists will be notified by telephone and email within five (5) days following the selection of the Finalists. At the time of notification, The Organizing Professionals® and finalist will schedule a consultation for The Organizing Professionals® to visit the finalist’s home to determine if the closet meets requirements and standards. The Organizing Professionals® shall have no liability for Finalists’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Finalists’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Finalists cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Finalist selected.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner will be selected by The Organizing Professionals®. Winner will be notified by telephone and email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Organizing Professionals® shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Closet makeover session is required be completed by May 31, 2018. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT The Organizing Professionals®‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Organizing Professionals®, anyone acting on behalf of The Organizing Professionals®, and The Organizing Professionals®’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Organizing Professionals®. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Organizing Professionals® from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Organizing Professionals® may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. By entering this contest, You understand and agree that The Organizing Professionals® has permission to send newsletters and communications to your email address.
10. Terms & Conditions: The Organizing Professionals® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Organizing Professionals®’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Organizing Professionals® may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Organizing Professionals®. The Organizing Professionals® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should no contestant’s walk-in closets meet the requirements or standards of The Organizing Professionals®. The Organizing Professionals® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Organizing Professionals® has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Organizing Professionals® reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Organizing Professionals® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of theentry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Organizing Professionals®, 104 S. Wayne Ave, #265, Wayne, PA 19087, USA. Requests must be received no later than April 30, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is The Organizing Professionals®, 104 S. Wayne Ave, #265, Wayne, PA 19087.
15. The Contest hosted by The Organizing Professionals® is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to The Organizing Professionals® and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.